Real responsibility. Real diversity. Real opportunity.
- Face-to-face graduate development workshops each year with a focus on developing your leadership potential
- Structured networking opportunities with the Orica senior leadership team
- An assigned mentor for career guidance, support and advice
- A nominated graduate Buddy in your first year for peer-to-peer support
- Involvement in local community projects and the option to be involved in our Graduate Sustainability Committee
- A graduate peer community – one that lasts a lifetime