Download the Orica Graduate Program Flyer
Real responsibility. Real diversity. Real opportunity.
About Our Program
The Orica Graduate Program is focused on developing engineers across three streams:
- Regional business
The two year graduate program offers three engaging and diverse rotations to give you the experiences you need to set your career up for success.
All graduates rotate into a technical or on-site rotation and a commercial rotation. These core rotations are designed to give you a solid foundation for your professional development and business understanding. Graduates also complete a rotation most aligned to a selected stream; this rotation prepares you for your first role after the program and beyond.
Here's what you can expect in return:
- Technical learning frameworks to support you on rotation
- Career Frameworks to clarify your career path options
- Professional development workshops
- Facilitated online learning through pod or webinar sessions
- An external coach
- An internal mentor
- A nominated Graduate buddy for peer-to-peer support
- Structured networking opportunities with the Orica Senior Leadership Team
- Involvement in local community projects and the opportunity to be involved in our Graduate Sustainability Committee
- A professional global network
Awards & Recognition
Our program has earned global distinction.