Current Graduate Opportunities
2017 Graduate Intake
At Orica, our Graduate Program in Singapore focuses on building leaders in our Global Supply function. We invest in a three year program to provide you on the job training and learning experience in Procurement, Supply Planning and Distribution.
- Diverse rotations across different parts of the Supply business
- Face-to-face graduate development workshops each year with a focus on preparing you for operating and leading in a global environment
- Structured networking opportunities with Orica's senior leadership teams
- An assigned Mentor for career guidance, support and advice
- Involvement in local community projects and volunteering
- A graduate peer community – one that lasts a lifetime
To be eligible for the Orica Graduate Program you need to:
- Have Singapore Citizenship
- Be available for the selection process (attendance in person where required)
- Have graduated with a Bachelor Degree (Second Class Honours (Upper)) in the following disciplines with less than two years work experiences
- Engineering degrees (Chemical/Environmental/Materials/Computer/Industrial & Systems/Mechanical/Engineering Science)
- Business Administration
- Engineering Science
- Physics / Chemistry
- Mathematics / Statistics / Data Science and Analytics
To apply for the 2017 Singapore program, please click here.
Applications close March 5 2017 at midnight.
At Orica, our Graduate Program is a strategic priority for building leaders from within the organization. We are serious about your development and invest in a two-year program to give you the hands-on experience you want, with the responsibility you've earned.
For the summer of 2018 (June), Orica North America will be hiring graduates with the following degrees:
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- General Business
- Be a U.S., Canada or Mexico Resident
- Have a minimum average GPA of 3.0
- Must be mobile and willing to relocate if needed for a rotation
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Be willing to undergo a medical and drug screen
- Living in the U.S., Canada or Mexico, and able to attend selection stages in person if required
The North America application process for 2017 has closed. The application link for the 2018 North America program will open Fall of 2017.
2017 graduate applications have now closed. 2018 applications will be open in August 2017.
2017 graduate applications have now closed. 2018 applications will be open in 2017.