At Orica, we understand that while quality raw materials are crucial, there’s more to it than chemicals alone. That’s why we offer a range of service solutions to help our customers get the most out of our products.
Orica’s technical expertise in ore monitoring can help increase mineral recovery and reduce total costs onsite. This support includes:
- Metallurgists located in Latin America, Africa and Australia, and
- Site-specific technical support, drawing on our in-house engineering, design, blending and testing capabilities.
Our dedication to safe handling and use of cyanide helps protect people, the environment and our customers’ business reputations.
As a proven delivery system for the safe, secure and efficient supply of cyanide, Sparge is Orica’s innovative solution for the many logistical and operational challenges associated with the delivery and use of cyanide.
Orica also provides a 24/7 emergency response capability, with technical advice and awareness programs for mine site staff in the safe use and handling of cyanide.
Orica’s PRO Service package is a proactive onsite technical support service that helps customers get the most out of our products.
Customers can access site-customised solutions, such as online cyanide analysers and product trials, targeted at:
- Achieving increased mineral recovery rates
- Reducing reagent consumption, and
- Reducing total costs for both flotation and leaching.