Select a language: Español │ Français
Orica's PRO Service solution can lower costs and protect your licence to operate through technical collaboration.
The PRO Service project framework ensures that we understand each site’s challenges, objectives and constraints.
We then apply our mineral processing expertise to deliver real process and economic improvements – with expert metallurgists and mineral processing labs in Latin America, Africa and Australia.
See how PRO Service in action can help improve processing outcomes at your site.
How PRO Service Works
The Ore Monitoring Service follows a five-step process:
- Scope. Our technical experts meet with a customer to understand their challenges and define the criteria for project success.
- Measure. Our customer solutions team visit the site to collect data, perform test-work and uncover the opportunities for improvements.
- Model. Orica's technical team assesses site data to determine expected outcomes and develop a business case and implementation plan for the site.
- Improve. Our recommendations are implemented, with regular reviews of progress against the agreed schedule and expected outcomes.
- Review. We measure project outcomes and assess the economic benefits from undertaking the work.
Benefits of the Service
- Improved processing circuit
- Savings in reagent costs
- Advanced monitoring of tailings output