Orica is a great place to work.
We have strong values and do not rest on past successes. We always strive to do better.
We recognise that to achieve this we not only need the best products and services, but also the best people.
Strength through diversity
Orica is a truly global company, with operations in more than 50 countries and customers in more than 100.
Our diverse workforce of 14,500 people originates from more than 130 nationalities.
What we offer
To ensure that we attract and retain the best people we offer:
- the opportunities, facilities and environment associated with working in an international organisation
- career paths that are totally flexible allowing you to specialise or become a generalist
- a diverse workplace where your unique abilities and talents will be recognised and encouraged
- a challenging and rewarding environment, working with household brands
- training programs, opportunities and initiatives to ensure your continued growth and career development
- competitive salary packages.
Details of how to apply for these positions and whom to contact for additional information are contained within the relevant job advertisements.
We are always looking for high-calibre, forward-thinking, energetic graduates – people who thrive in a diverse and challenging working environment.
If this sounds like you, direct your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are proud of our award-winning Global Graduate Program.