Download the Orica Graduate Program Flyer
Real responsibility. Real diversity. Real opportunity.
About Our Program
The Orica Graduate Program is focused on developing graduates across three streams:
- Regional business
The two year graduate program offers engaging and diverse rotations to give you the experiences you need to set your career up for success.
All graduates rotate into a technical or on-site rotation and a commercial rotation. These core rotations are designed to give you a solid foundation for your professional development and business understanding. Graduates also complete a rotation most aligned to a selected stream; this rotation prepares you for your first role after the program and beyond.
Here's what you can expect in return:
- Technical learning frameworks to support you on rotation
- Career Frameworks to clarify your career path options
- Professional development workshops
- Facilitated online learning through pod or webinar sessions
- An external coach
- An internal mentor
- A nominated Graduate buddy for peer-to-peer support
- Structured networking opportunities with the Orica Senior Leadership Team
- Involvement in local community projects and the opportunity to be involved in our Graduate Sustainability Committee
- A professional global network
Awards & Recognition
Our program has earned global distinction.